Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

NaBloPoMo Beginnings Day 16

If you miss the first few minutes of a movie, do you still want to watch the rest of it?

That's tough. It definitely depends on the movie. If I have already watched the movie before, I can pretty much pick it up anywhere, unless it is a classic that I own, like Goonies or The Princess Bride, then I will just pop in the DVD and watch it from the beginning. But if it's a cheesy romantic comedy, even one I haven't seen, I can usually begin and end it anywhere.

Thrillers/horror movies I only watch in October. Any other time doesn't really make sense.

We usually watch Black Comedies, suspense, deep thinkers, etc. and those I have to watch from start to finish, especially movies, like Inception and Tree of Life, that I may have to watch more than once.

No comments: