Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NaBloPoMo Beginnings Day 18

What have you recently started that you know you'll finish?

Work for my GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) at the high school. We have a trivia night coming up and wow, is it keeping me busy. It's a good thing I have a student teacher or I would be putting in some looooong days. But it has been some work, getting letters out to all of the community businesses to ask for donations and such for the silent auction. We still have so much to do, like decorations, money collection for tables, drawings, prizes, putting together stuff that we already have for the silent auction, oh and coming up with trivia questions-ah! I am probably forgetting somethings. This is our biggest fundraising event and it is stressful, but it will all come together and I do see an end in sight! It is definitely a big project that I have taken on, but when it comes to my GSA, I always follow through to the finish!

No comments: