Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

NaBloPoMo Beginnings Day 12

Tell us about the first time you were in love.

Oh Troy Tredway, from the first grade. In my last post, I told a sad tale of 1st grade torture. It should only be appropriate that this one be of love. Although I don't know if it was love, but I remember swing sets and stolen kisses, so definitely my first crush. Looking back at my roller coaster of love, I feel pretty fulfilled as far as summer flings, broken hearts, tearful make-ups, tortured souls, Latino lovers, fall fairy tales, concert boyfriends (I was somebody's pit bitch at Slayer)! Oh the list could go on-the good, the bad, the ugly.

But above all, no regrets.

They all lead to the present.

I maintain that my husband is the first real love of my life. He taught me so much about love and there is still so much to learn.

No comments: